Prom occasions are always the topic of the season. We usually have at least one prom occasion, party, or night out to look forward to every month. Life would be dull and joyless without weddings, birthdays, formal occasions, and friends’ parties that take our thoughts away from everyday routine and create good mood for the rest of the month.
But these events may be a source of our stress as well, when choosing the right dress or hairstyle to wear in order to look special and unique.
So, if you want to look pretty on your friend’s party or simply irresistible at your prom, there is a quick, effective and unique solution called Sedu prom hairstyles. With a great variety of sedu prom hairstyles you can be natural, chic, formal, or have a vintage style, and have a new perfect look everyday!
Natural Sedu Hair Style
If you have a lack of time, or prefer to be natural at any occasion, then this style is a perfect match for you. It involves simple dress of some fall-down fabric like chiffon, silk, or satin. The dress may also be made of the combination of these fabrics. Perfect type of dress is full length with low neck and sleeveless. Such dresses are always elegant and need no further improvements by adding accessories.
If you choose to add accessories, avoid anything heavier, than light gold or silver chain with small and neat pendant, or you risk to spoil you natural Sedu look. The make-up is as close to the natural make-up-free appearance as possible.
Natural Sedu hair style is simple. The hair is either left lose and straight, with some curls at the bottom, or twisted into lose bun to express the naturalness of the image. Sometimes when hair is left lose it is better to pin up the framing tresses to show the face.
To create this Sedu hair style follow these steps:
- Wash and condition the hair;
- Let it air dry, if you have time, or make a quick blow dry with the cool shot;
- Apply some styling mousse and make cool blow dry for 3-5 min;
- Use straightener to ensure that you have absolutely Sedu straight hair;
- Make curls in, or out at the bottom of the hair, or pin the hair in the bun leaving framing tresses lose to add naturalness.
Now you have absolutely natural Sedu style with fall-down full-length dress, and hair style that expresses the beauty of your natural image.
These are two main reasons why natural Sedu hairstyles are also popular among celebrities:
- It is hard to impress someone with sophisticated hair style or dress, but natural image is bound to attract attention;
- Great tension of the moment, when all cameras clicking, and people shouting, leaves no space to the head ache, which is usual for many women when they have a lot of pins in the hair that secure the hairdo.
The most popular celebrities that prefer to have natural Sedu prom hair style are Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff, and Angelina Jolie. They are well known for their simple, but elegant and smart styles that express their beauty.
Chic Sedu Hair Style
Such style is suitable for people who are not afraid to experiment. It usually involves some sophisticated hairdo, great and expressive dress with low neck, and expensive jewelry. It is easy to spot chic lovers among celebrities. Famous Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Kidman, and Charlize Theron are known for their fashionable Chic Sedu hair styles.
Things you need to do to have Chic Sedu style are following:
- Pick up a dress that is made of luxurious fabric with stiff corsage, low neck, and fall-down skirt of any length. It is important that the dress should be of bright color, no pastel shades are suitable for chic style.
- Choose impressive accessories like big necklace and earrings. It would look good with low neck and updo.
- Take high-heeled shoes of suitable color to match the dress and accessories. If you have sleeveless dress you may also wear gloves, they will add to your chic image.
- Make-up should be bright, but suitable. Its role is to underline your image, and not to ruin it. Everything should be matching, and not necessary the colors of the season, because everything that matches your image is fashionable in Chic Sedu style.
- Create a complicated hairdo. It is usually the hardest thing from the list. But you won’t have any trouble if you follow the steps below.
To create a Chic Sedu hair style, follow these steps:
- Wash your hair and condition it;
- Make quick towel drying and apply some styling mousse;
- Blow dry the hair until it is completely dry;
- Straighten the hair to tame and make it smooth;
- Divide off front hair;
- Create a twist of the bottom hair;
- Make side parting for the front hair and turn both parts around the bottom twist;
- To add extravagancy leave framing tresses, and curl them slightly;
- Add hair accessories, which may be jeweled pins or flowers of the season, or some slides with decorative ornaments.
Now your Chic Sedu hair style is ready, and you have a look of “world-is-at-my-feet: woman.
Formal Sedu Hair Style
Formal Sedu hair style is appropriate for special occasions like your in-laws parties, your friend’s wedding, or corporate parties. It needs some formal dress of pastel, or contrast colors, that is white, black, or their combination, low-heeled shoes, strict hair style and formal pastel make-up.
Though it is rather old-fashioned, formal style is usually the best choice for any occasion, except for the friends’ disco parties or graduation ball. You have all comfort possible with simple and plain dress with knee-high straight skirt, and create impression of a serious and reliable person.
Pastel make-up adds naturalness to the image, while low-heeled shoes give you the ability to feel your legs after long hours spent on feet.
Sedu hair styles that go with this image should be simple, yet elegant, expressing your personality and beauty in every situation. The most popular hair styles are tight bun and low ponytail.
To create a Formal Sedu hair style follow these steps:
- Wash and condition your hair;
- Let it air dry, or make a cool blow dry;
- Apply some styling mousse, and blow dry the hair for 3-5 min with the cool set;
- Make low-pony tail with some elastic band, twist the tail around the band and secure it with pins. Use no hair accessories, if you want to look absolutely formal, or add some jeweled pins for happy and friendly occasions, like weddings;
- You may leave the pony tail lose, only hide elastic band under some neat hair accessory.
After you’ve finished all steps, you get formal Sedu hair style, which creates an impression of the beautiful, yet serious woman, who makes everything perfect in her life.
Vintage Sedu Hair Style
Vintage Sedu hair style is one of the latest innovations in the world of fashion. It is usually suitable for any celebrations and evening parties. The word “vintage” is French and its direct meaning is “twenty years”, but today vintage means some old fashion, brought up and renewed. For instance, Reese Witherspoon’s style at Oscar’s night this year is vintage. Her dress was of Victorian England style, and with matching hairstyle and pastel make-up it looked absolutely unique and adorable.
To create a Vintage sedu hair style you will need:
- To pick up a dress model that was popular not less than 20 years ago;
- Renew this model to suit modern fashion tendencies in fabric and accessories;
- Create pastel make-up with colors that match the dress;
- Choose accessories and jewelry that add charm to the image. You may want to have a handbag and shoes of the style popular in the same time period as your dress;
To create a Vintage sedu hair style, follow these steps:
- Wash and condition you hair;
- Make it air or blow dry;
- Apply some styling mousse, and blow dry the hair for 3-5 min to remove any signs of uncontrollable hair;
- Create any vintage Sedu hair style that will match your dress.
Vintage Sedu style is very beautiful and remarkable for any occasions, especially prom. It creates a mysterious air around you, adds to your personality special charm and loveliness. It is very easy to create, and it really distinguishes you.
Note that Sedu prom hair styles are not bound to those described above. I’ve tried to collect and present the most popular ones that gain our affection and trust by their beauty and Sedu nature. Sedu prom hair styles are numerous and various, though all have common aim: to express the Sedu nature of the women and present them as one-of-a-kind personalities.