Beauty is not just about spending a fortune on expensive products or undergoing cosmetic procedures. It’s also about embracing your natural beauty and enhancing it in the most effortless way possible. In this article, we will share some easy DIY beauty recipes that you can try at home to unleash your inner goddess.
DIY Beauty Recipes for Glowing Skin
Glowing skin is every woman’s dream, but achieving it doesn’t have to be complicated. With these simple ingredients, you can create your own face masks and scrubs that will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and radiant.
1. Honey and Lemon Face Mask: Mix one tablespoon of honey with two teaspoons of lemon juice and apply it onto your clean face. Let it sit for 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. This mask will help to brighten your complexion and reduce any redness or inflammation.
2. Brown Sugar Scrub: Combine two tablespoons of brown sugar with enough olive oil to make a paste. Apply the mixture onto damp skin and gently massage in circular motions. Rinse off with warm water to reveal smoother, brighter skin.
Easy Hair Styles to Steal the Spotlight
Every girl wants her hair to look stunning, but not everyone has the time or money to visit a salon regularly. That’s why we’ve put together some easy hairstyle ideas that you can recreate at home in no time!
1. Braided Crown: Start by creating a middle part in your hair and braiding each side into a crown-like shape. Secure the ends with elastics and mist your hair with a shine spray to finish the look.
2. Low Bun: Pull your hair back into a low bun and secure it with an elastic. Wrap a strand of hair around the base of the bun and pin it in place. This style is perfect for those days when you want your hair out of your face but still stylish.
Create Your Own Perfume with These Simple Tips
Who says you need to spend hundreds of dollars on designer perfumes? With these tips, you can create your very own signature scent that is unique to you.
1. Choose a Base Note: The base note is the foundation of your perfume and provides the longest lasting fragrance. Popular base notes include vanilla, musk, and sandalwood.
2. Add Middle Notes: Middle notes are the heart of your perfume and provide its character. Examples of middle notes include jasmine, rose, and lavender.
3. Top Off with High Notes: High notes are the most volatile and fleeting, but they add a fresh and sparkling touch to your perfume. Citrus fruits like lemon and orange are great high notes.
Get Shiny, Healthy Nails at Home
We all love having beautiful nails, but sometimes we don’t have the time or money to get regular manicures. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to achieve healthy, shiny nails from the comfort of your own home.
1. Homemade Nail Polish Remover: Mix equal parts vinegar and rubbing alcohol in a small bowl. Use a cotton ball to remove your polish and follow up with a moisturizing hand cream.
2. Avocado Hand Treatment: Mash half an avocado until it becomes a paste. Rub the mixture onto your hands and nails, leaving it on for 15 minutes before washing off. This treatment will leave your hands super soft and hydrated.
Transform Your Lips with DIY Lip Scrubs and Balms
Lip care is often overlooked, but it’s essential to keep your lips looking plump and kissable. Here are some DIY lip treatments that you can whip up in no time.
1. Coffee Lip Scrub: Mix ground coffee with coconut oil and apply it onto your dry lips using a toothbrush. Massage in circular motions before rinsing off with warm water. This scrub will exfoliate away dead skin cells and leave your lips feeling smooth.
2. Vanilla Bean Lip Balm: Melt down one tablespoon of coconut oil and mix in three drops of vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into a container and let it solidify before applying to your lips as needed. This balm will leave your lips feeling hydrated and deliciously scented.